EJO Travel Grant deadline for applications has now passed.
The European Journal of Ophthalmology (EJO), the official journal of SOE, are supporting a travel grant for SOE YO’s attending SOE2019 who are presenting authors of a high quality abstract. The details for applications and eligibility are as follows;
- Travel grant will be awarded to a young ophthalmologist attending SOE 2019
- The travel grant is intended to support the participation of young ophthalmologists in training.
- The travel grant must be used for attendance to the SOE congress and applicants must be 40 years or younger in age.
- Only the presenting author of an abstract is eligible to apply.
- Applicants are not eligible to receive an EJO travel grant if they have accepted any support from pharma companies toward travel and accommodation to attend SOE 2019.
- Applicants must submit a high quality abstract.
- Deadline for application is the same as for abstract submission: 17 January 2019
- A travel grant does NOT entitle the applicant to free registration
- 2 travel grants to the value of €750 will be awarded
- The award will be confirmed to the beneficiary in March 2019 and will be presented to the winners during SOE 2019